Kurser - kalender - referater
Introduktion til 5 Fase Musikterapi
Sted: Region Midtjylland
Telefon: 6067 4526
Kontaktperson: Camilla Gliemann
Music therapy is a complexity of treatment which is consisted of music, medicine, and psychology. It is an extra application of music’s traditional utilization in artistic and aesthetic appreciation. TCM five phases music therapy (FPMT) is based on the five elements theory from Huangdi Neijing, showing a sound theoretical foundation and good feasibility. Many researchers have highlight on the clinical application of FPMT, rather than basic study.
1. THEORY FOUNDATION-FIVE NOTES AND FIVE ORGANS
Gong, 1 (do), F, Spleen
Shang, 2 (ri), G, Lungs
Jue, 3 (mi), A, Liver
Zhi, 5 (so), c, Fire
Yu, 6 (la), d, Water
2. SONGS WITH DIFFERENT TONES AND THEIR MEDICAL EFFECT
3. JUE, A, LIVER, WOOD: drive liver Qi upward, outward, i.e. free qi circulation, tranquilize liver anger, release liver qi stagnation, hyperactive liver yang, reduce liver fire
4. ZHI, C, HEART, FIRE: accelerate blood circulation, make people happy, invigorate the heart Yang
5. GONG, F, SPLEEN, EARTH: harmonize spleen and stomach Qi, supplement Lung Qi, release over-thought (pensiveness)
6. SHANG, E, LUNG, METAL: help the lungs to disperse and descend Qi, regulate Qi dynamics of the whole body, maintain water metabolism and circulation, prevent formation of phlegm, release grief/sadness/worry
7. YU, D, KIDNEYS, WATER: Hold Qi, strength the kidneys to store qi and essence and generate bone and marrow, good for brain and memory
Since 2004, I’ve been studying TCM in Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (CDUTCM), located in Chengdu, one of the four earliest TCM universities in China.
In 2011, I graduated with a Master Degree of Clinical Medicine (Oncology). After three years of foundational study, from 2007 on, clinical internship was involved in my medical study. I’ve been learning with experienced TCM masters and doctors from the Teaching Hospital of CDUTCM, Sichuan Provincial Hospital, West China Hospital of Sichuan University, all top general hospitals in South-west China.
The clinical departments I studied in including acupuncture, neurology, dermatology, gynecology, pediatrics, oncology, nephrology, cardiology, gastrology, psychology, etc.
DATO OG TID
Søndag d. 9. august 2015 kl. 18:30 til 22:00
Søndag d. 9. august 2015 kl. 17:30
Standard: 100 DKK
Medlem af AkupunkturAkademiet: Gratis
Elkjærvej 26, 1. sal
Elkjærvej 26, 1. sal
Der er ikke tilføjet nogen dokumenter